In the 32nd of our ‘In Conversation With’ series, we chat with dance legend Michael “Boogaloo Shrimp” Chambers.
How many people would start a chat with you while they were sat on the toilet? We know 1 person that does; the incredibly entertaining “Boogaloo Shrimp”.
In a shorter than usual ‘In Conversation With’ show (you’ll hear why during recording) Michael still manages to chat about:
- His workout regime
- Visiting the UK and Europe
- Breakin’ and Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo
- His early inspirations
- Becoming King of the dubstep
- Being Urkelbot on Family Matters (You can watch a clip by clicking here – Dave)
- Acting in Bill And Ted’s Bogus Journey
- His current projects.
Michael entertained us like never before (as you will hear) and we send a BIG 80’s Picture House thank you out to him for joining us.